Wishlist- A Few New Favs
Boy has the weather changed! I was in Berlin last week and it went from super mild to just about freezing. When packing for my trip, layering was key. I chose to pack pieces I knew would all work together just in case I had to layer up for a chilly day. I did, that's for sure.
But this post is not about what I packed for my Berlin trip, maybe I should put one together. It's about what I am eyeing up at the moment. All of which will look fabulous on and can be worn in many different ways. When shopping for new items for my wardrobe, I first think about how it will fit in with what I have already and ask myself: Will you get manyy wears out of this garment? It's so important for me to wear pieces over and over again. I'm so over fast fashion, it hurts my soul. Now don't get me wrong I do buy high street pieces. I think it's all about being selective. I've bought pieces from Zara that have lasted me years. To maintain a sustainable lifestyle it's about not over buying and choosing pieces for your wardrobe that are timeless and stylish.
So why are the pieces in this wishlist some of my favs at the moment?
1. Topshop Black Velvet Tuxedo Blazer - I think this blazer is a dream. From what I can see it is cut well and should hang nicely on. You cannot go wrong with a black velvet blazer in your wardrobe. Pair it with jeans and a logo tee or match it with a pair of black velvet trousers for a really nice party look.
2. Rosita Bonita Deco Wing Earrings - As some of you may know already, I am obsessed wth Rosita Bonitas earrings. I first found out about the brand through Studio B Fashion. I ordered the tiger earrings and have not looked back. I am now in love with the Deco Wing Earrings. They are just gorgeous and I promise you, you will wear them all the time. Her earrings are light and so so wearable.
3. Miista Leah Velvet Flats - Oh these flats have been haunting me! I tried them on at Miista's AW17 collection launch party and fell in love instantly. I couldn't decide between these and a pair of embroidered boots. I went with the boots, which I have worn a lot but I am now regretting not buying these beauties as I believe they are sold out (they come blue and red as well). They are handcrafted in Italy and are just gorgeous.
4. Gestuz Leopard Midi Skirt - I have had eyes on this skirt for awhile now. I consider leopard print a basic now. This skirt from Gestuz is such a stable as leopard print never goes out of fashion. It's midi which is a great length. This skirt can be worn with trainers, flats or boots. I plan on pairing this skirt with Zazou's Super Her shirt, but it also looks great with a big heavy jumper.
5. Knit Planet Smile Jumper Black - I just love Knit Planet. The husband and wife duo have created beautiful and wearable knits for both kids and adults. Their jumpers are soft, comfortable and wash extremely well. I have now bought myself two of their jumpers and plan on buying the same from my daughter. The Smile jumper is made with 100% merino wool and is machine washable. Super smart. I've already worn mine over and over again. You will not be disappointed.
6. Zazou Organic Super Her Shirt - I am a sucker for a soft logo tee. Logo tees are everywhere at the moment and don't seem like they will be going out of fashion anytime soon. To be honest, they are the easiest tee to wear. You can pair a logo tee with anything and it will look current and super on trend.
7. Veja V10 Natural Suede - Veja's are probably the coolest trainers around. I'm a big fan, I have 4 pairs. They are made of 100% natural materials which is really great. They are comfortable and look good with just about everything. I borrowed these shoes from Holly over at The Acey for a styling video and they are now on my wishlist as they are just so nice. I love the neutral colour, they will match with everything.
8. Rouje Gabin Dress with Dot Print - How chic is this dress? It's so French and wonderful. I just love the colour and the cross over detail at the front. It's unique, timeless and pretty. This dress is definitely a winner in my book.
9. Justine Tabak Petticoat Lane Dress in Black Corduroy- What a beautiful dress. This dress is such a staple. Pair it with the amazing neutral Veja's for a school run look or a pair of beautiful boots from Miista.
Well there you have it, some beautiful pieces I would love to add to my wardrobe. All these pieces are effortless and can be worn over and over again.