SHIPPING + RETURNS
We make every effort to send off all orders on the same day if received by 12 noon UK time (Monday-Friday). During busy times this may not be possible for orders that are not ‘Next Day’ but we guarantee despatch within 48 hours of receipt of the order. If an item is out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible.
Please see the table below for delivery options and associated prices.
Please note that import duty and VAT can apply for deliveries outside of the EU. We have no control over these charges and cannot calculate what they might be as customs policies differ widely from country to country.
RETURNS INFORMATION & POLICY
NEED HELP? Contact us on: +44 (0)7496927216 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Items that have been worn and/or washed cannot be returned.
• Items should be returned in their original condition.
• Items should be returned in the original packaging with hang tags attached.
• Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
• If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt. We will issue a refund upon receipt and examination.
• If you require a different item you will need to place a new order online and return the original item for a refund.
• If you require a different size, please return the item including a completed Returns Form requesting the different size and we'll do our best to get one out to you upon receipt. If the new size is unavailable we will refund your order and email to inform you.
• Your statutory right are not affected by our returns policy.
• International returns please note: If you are returning anything to us from outside the EU you must complete a customs declaration correctly indicating that the package contains “returned goods” or similar. If your parcel is stopped in UK customs and a charge levied, we will refuse payment and the package will be returned to you. Under no circumstances will we pay customs duty in order to receive back our clothes.
Faulty or incorrect items sent from within the U.K
If the item you received is faulty or not what you originally ordered, please complete your return form and return to the address above. It is imperative that each individual garment’s washing instructions are adhered to exactly as stated on the care label. We cannot accept returns that have been soiled, torn or damaged due to incorrect washing or use.
If you are returning a non-faulty item, then the cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. Please note the item is your responsibility until it reaches us; for your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. We cannot refund return items lost in the post.
If you have any other questions regarding your returns or exchanges, please contact us at: email@example.com
Please return items to:
49 Crouch Hall Road
London N8 8HH