This Week's Wishlist
I'm keeping this weeks wishlist short and sweet. Every single piece I've included this week is something I would wear over and over again. When looking for new items to add to my wardrobe I always think in outfits. I like to see how I can piece things together or think about how these items would fit in well with what I have already.
Now I am such a lover of a dress, but my go to outfit is a pair of jeans, an oversized tee, a blazer or jacket and a pair of sandals in the warmer months. And of course I will be wearing a pair of big statement earrings. I love to be comfortable, but I also like to look cool. So wearing a statement earring or a statement coat or a statement shoe will up your comfort game to a whole new level or if you are like me, you wear them all together.
1. & Other Stories Tee - I am a big fan of there oversized tees. I think they are the perfect fit, they wash incredibly well and they just look cool. This tee is definitely a winner for me!
2. Gung Ho Gold Glitter Sparkle Earrings - I met the designer, Sophie at a Wear the Walk event the other week and just fell in love with her! Her clothing pieces are very cool and her prints are a conversational starter. She cares very much about the environment and sustainability. I am a big fan of her clothing pieces but I fell head over heels for her flower earrings and will be sporting these babies very very soon! They are the perfect wow statement piece for any outfit.
3. RE/DONE by Levi's - I've had my eye on these pair of jeans for awhile now. I can't wait until I'm wearing these babies day in and day out. I love love love a pair of vintage Levi's and I know I will love these by RE/DONE. Now all I need to do is make some money! A good pair of jeans can last a lifetime.
4. Manifesto Woman- Toast Quilted Coat. Have you checked out Manifesto Woman yet? Sally is probably one of the most stylish women I know. She is all about stylish secondhand and vintage pieces for your wardrobe. Check out her new online shop carrying just that stylish secondhand pieces. There are too many amazing pieces to choose from! I promise you that.
5. Miista Carina Black Black Leather Sandals- Oh Miista how I love you! I am just loving these Carina Black Sandals. I know these will be my go-to sandal of the season. So easy and can be worn with dresses and jeans.
Hope you enjoyed this week's favs!