Let's talk about partywear shall we? I don't know about you but I've already been looking for my perfect party dress. I'm sure the party season has already started for many of you. When shopping for my wowizer party piece there are a few things I consider;
1. Make sure you find a brand no one else will be wearing! You don't want to show up to a party wearing the same Zara or M&S dress as someone else. Be creative and look around for smaller independent brands or vintage pieces.
2. Make sure it's comfortable. The last thing you want is to fill insecure in your party get-up. Look fabulous while being comfortable.
3. Buy something that is fun but also versatile so you can wear it again. There is no point spending money on something you will only wear once.
Here are a few pieces I have had my eyes on while looking around for my party attire.
- Rixo Iris Dress - Navy Moonlit Sky - I am absolutely in love with Rixo. I haven't splurged on one of their dresses yet, but maybe it's about time I do. This silk number is just gorgeous and perfect for the party season but also outside the party season. Pair with some over the knee boots and girl you'll be looking so sexy!!!!
- Ganni Fayette Silk Dress - I am such a Ganni fan, I can't even tell you. And this little number is just a beaut and can be worn all year round. It's so versatile. Pair with some trainers for spring or some ankle boots for your fancier evenings. It's pricey but worth every penny.
- Customade Addi Cowboy Boot Glitter - Who doesn't like a glitter boot???!!! There are a lot of glitter boots out there right now on the high street, but what about purchasing a pair that will carry you through all year long. Glitter never goes out of fashion and these boots with brighten up any outfit on a dull London day. In my book they are a clear winner.
- Undress Aria Black Dress - The Aria dress, to me is the perfect dress. I just love the crossover back and the mermaid skirt. It's not too fancy for a party and can also be worn during the day with a pair of trainers and a an oversize crop coat. Done!
- Cloe Cassandro Bianca Jumpsuit Midnight Blue Silk - Who says you can't shop sustainably for a party outfit? London based Cloe Cassandro works with Bali artisans to create the most beautiful silk creations. I'm just loving this blue silk jumpsuit. It can take you from party season all the way to the beach.
- Kitri Alexandra Sequin Frill Sleeve - Sequins!!!! What a love affair! Add a bit of pizzaz to your party wardrobe this season with this stunning sequin frill sleeve number. Pair with some velvet trousers or leather mini skirt. Either way you will look fabulous.
- Rosita Bonita Scared Scarab Earrings - yes, it's no lie, I am a Rosita Bonita fan. Her earrings are just so cool and easy to wear. Her statement earrings will pop any outfit. I will be wearing a pair this party season.